CDS: Nelson staying another year

by Christian Mower on March 14, 2014

The Conway Daily Sun says SAU 9 Supt. Dr. Carl Nelson will stay on through the 2014-2015 school year, although on a part-time basis.

The Sun says the full SAU 9 school board agreed with last week’s recommendation by the SAU 9 Exec. Board of “bringing Nelson back” after determining the pool of candidates to replace him is “dry in the Granite State” and it’s too late in the year to advertise for a replacement who could be in place by the end of June.

The Sun says Nelson will work a 29-hour week.

Writer: MacKenzie Friday March 14 2014 from the Conway Daily Sun