CONWAY DAILY SUN SAYS DAVISON LETTERS SHOW RUDE PATTERN

by Christian Mower on February 28, 2012

THE CONWAY DAILY SUN SAYS 22 PAGES OF LETTERS AND EMAILS COLLECTED OVER FIVE YEARS ABOUT CONWAY SCHOOL BOARD MEMBER RANDY DAVISON SUPPORT THE UNFLATTERING PORTRAYAL OF DAVISON’S ANTICS GIVEN BY FORMER SCHOOL BOARD MEMBERS.

THE SUN SAYS MOST OF THE CORRESPONDENCE – WHICH WAS HEAVILY REDACTED BEFORE ITS RELEASE LAST WEEK AFTER A COURT ORDER – WAS DIRECTED TO KENNETT HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETIC DIRECTORS, PRINCIPALS AND SUPERINTENDENT DR. CARL NELSON.

THE SUN SAYS COPIES OF THE LETTERS WERE PROVIDED TO SCHOOL OFFICIALS AND BOARD MEMBERS BEFORE BEING MADE PUBLIC, BUT SEVERAL OFFICIALS HAVE DECLINED TO COMMENT ON THEM.

MEANWHILE, DAVISON TELLS THE SUN “I HAVEN’T BROKEN ANY LAWS – I HAVEN’T BEEN KICKED OUT OF ANY GAMES.”

THE SUN SAYS THE LETTERS BEGAN IN EARLY 2007, WITH ONE PARENT WRITING “I BELIEVE MR. DAVISON SHOULD FOLLOW THE CODE OF CONDUCT AND KEEP HIS MEAN NASTY BULLYING COMMENTS TO HIMSELF…SHAME ON HIS DEGRADING BEHAVIOR, REPRESENTING THE COMMUNITY AS A SCHOOL BOARD MEMBER, A PROFESSIONAL TEACHER AND THE MOST IMPORTANT, AS A PARENT.”

WRITER: MACKENZIE TUESDAY FEBRUARY 28 2012 FROM THE CONWAY DAILY SUN, FEBRUARY 28 2012