CONWAY POLICE ISSUE WARRANTS FOR DAVIS PARK ROBBERY

by Christian Mower on January 24, 2012

CONWAY POLICE HAVE ISSUED ARREST WARRANTS FOR TWO MEN WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH AN ALLEGED ARMED ROBBERY IN DAVIS PARK IN CONWAY.

DETECTIVE SGT. ALAN BROYER ASKS ANYONE WITH INFORMATION ABOUT THE LOCATION OF 42-YEAR-OLD IVAN FELDER OF MELODY LANE IN CENTER CONWAY AND 36-YEAR-OLD DENEST D. BANNER OF SMITH STREET IN FRYEBURG, MAINE TO CALL POLICE.

BROYER SAYS THURSDAY EVENING (JANUARY 19), 21-YEAR-OLD HOLLIE-ANNE WEST OF ALBANY REPORTED SHE AND HER 24-YEAR-OLD BOYFRIEND, PHILIP SWANSON OF CONWAY, HAD BEEN ASSAULTED AND ROBBED BY ARMED OFFENDERS WHILE THEY WERE PARKED AT DAVIS PARK.

SWANSON SUFFERED CUTS TO HIS FACE AND HE AND WEST WERE CHECKED OUT AT MEMORIAL HOSPITAL IN NORTH CONWAY.

BOTH WERE ARRESTED BY POLICE ON UNRELATED OUTSTANDING WARRANTS AGAINST THEM.

BROYER SAYS POLICE AND MEMBERS OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL’S DRUG TASK FORCE EXECUTED A WARRANT FRIDAY AT A CENTER CONWAY HOME HOPING TO FIND THE SUSPECTS IN THE ROBBERY, BUT THEY WEREN’T THERE.

BROYER SAYS 31-YEAR-OLD SAMANTHA BURNS OF BARTLETT WAS ARRESTED LATER IN THE DAY FRIDAY AND IS CHARGED WITH TWO COUNTS OF CRIMINAL LIABILITY OF ANOTHER. POLICE ALLEGE SHE DROVE THE SUSPECTS’ VEHICLE AND HELPED THEM ESCAPE.

ANYONE WITH INFORMATION ABOUT THE CASE IS ASKED TO CALL CONWAY POLICE AT (603) 356-5715.