Photo Credit: Gabby Lambert via facebook
Bartlett, NH – At around 8am this morning Bartlett Fire fighters were called to what was originally called out as a chimney fire at a building on the property of the White Mountain Cider Company. The fire was later deemed a structure fire as the blaze grew and crews from other local area Fire Stations were called. According to the Carroll County Sheriffs Office part of route 302 in the Bartlett/Glen area was closed for about an hour. The extent of damage of the fire is not yet reported, and no injuries have been reported.