NO ONE HURT IN HOME FIRE

by Gair on July 24, 2013

THE NORTH CONWAY FIRE CHIEF SAYS A FIRE WEDNESDAY MORNING AT A SINGLE FAMILY RANCH STYLE HOME IN NORTH CONWAY WAS PROBABLY CAUSED BY A BATHROOM VENT FAN THAT OVERHEATED.

PAT PREECE SAYS HIS FIREFIGHTERS AND NORTH CONWAY AMBULANCE WERE CALLED TO 57 ARTIST FALLS RD. SHORTLY AFTER 6:30 A.M.

FIRST RESPONDERS QUICKLY CHECKED THE HOUSE AND DETERMINED NO ONE WAS IN IT.

A FIRST ALARM WAS QUICKLY DECLARED, BRINGING MORE FIREFIGHTERS FROM FIRE DEPARTMENTS IN CONWAY AND REDSTONE – AND AN ADDITIONAL AMBULANCE.

FIREFIGHTERS FROM BARTLETT COVERED THE NORTH CONWAY STATION HOUSE.

THE FIRE WAS BROUGHT UNDER CONTROL SHORTLY BEFORE 7 A.M. PREECE SAYS THE DAMAGE WAS MINOR.

NO ONE WAS HURT, AND ALL THE HOME’S PETS, INCLUDING SOME CHICKENS, SURVIVED.

Leave a Comment