SECOND SUSPECT IN DITTMEYER MURDER CASE TO PLEAD

by Christian Mower on June 12, 2012

THE NEW HAMPSHIRE ATTORNEY GENERAL’S OFFICE SAYS A SECOND SUSPECT IN THE KRISTA DITTMEYER KIDNAPPING AND MURDER CASE WILL PLEAD GUILTY TUESDAY MORNING.

ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY GENERAL JANE YOUNG SAYS 24-YEAR-OLD TREVOR FERGUSON WILL ENTER A PLEA AND BE SENTENCED TUESDAY MORNING IN SUPERIOR COURT IN OSSIPEE.

FERGUSON IS CHARGED WITH CONSPIRING TO ROB THE 20-YEAR-OLD MOTHER FROM BRIDGTON, MAINE. DITTMEYER’S BODY WAS DISCOVERED BY POLICE IN THE SPRING OF 2011 IN A POND IN NORTH CONWAY.

PROSECUTORS SAY DITTMEYER WAS THE VICTIM OF A DRUG DEAL GONE WRONG.

LATE LAST MONTH (MAY, 2012) 29-YEAR-OLD ANTHONY PAPILE OF OSSIPEE WAS SENTENCED TO 50 YEARS IN THE NEW HAMPSHIRE STATE PRISON AFTER HE ADMITTED KILLING DITTMEYER.

29-YEAR-OLD MICHAEL PETELIS OF OSSIPEE IS ALSO CHARGED IN CONNECTION WITH THE CASE.