TWO HURT IN WOLFEBORO FIRE

by Gair on December 24, 2013

THE FIRE CHIEF IN WOLFEBORO SAYS A RESIDENT AND WOLFEBORO POLICE OFFICER SUFFERED MINOR INJURIES FROM A HOUSE FIRE IN WOLFEBORO MONDAY NIGHT.

BUTCH MORRILL SAYS HIS FIREFIGHTERS RESPONDED TO THE FIRE AT 38 KING ST. JUST AFTER 6 P.M. AND QUICKLY KNOCKED DOWN A FIRE IN THE KITCHEN THAT APPARENTLY STARTED FROM COOKING.

THE FIRE WAS REPORTED TO BE UNDER CONTROL ABOUT 6:30 P.M.

DAMAGE WAS LIMITED TO THE KITCHEN.

A WOMAN LIVING AT THE HOME SUFFERED A MINOR BURN AND THE UNIDENTIFIED POLICE OFFICER WAS TREATED FOR MINOR SMOKE INHALATION AFTER HE TRIED TO PUT THE FIRE OUT.

FIRE DEPARTMENTS FROM TUFTONBORO, OSSIPEE CORNER, CENTER OSSIPEE AND WAKEFIELD ASSISTED – AS DID STEWART’S AMBULANCE, THE HIGHWAY DEPT. AND THE WATER DIVISION.

Leave a Comment