Great Glen Trails‘ Lisa McCoy called in to the studio yesterday to talk with Roy all about Nordic Meisters 2021 and how it’s a “GO!” for the season. She also mentioned snowshoeing and fat biking this upcoming year. Click below to listen to the interview and check out all the information below from GREATGLENTRAILS.COM
26TH ANNUAL NORDIC MEISTERS
9:00 am – 5:30 pm
No Meisters on Feb 16th and Mar 2ndGreat Glen trails has a proven track record of offering community-based weekly series, which is perfectly suited for social distancing, COVID19 guidelines, all while racing.
- $50 Check or Cash deposit for Meister Bibs ~ you will be responsible for bringing your bib each week to race. Bring your deposit to bib pick-up on the first day you race. One-day racers will use paper bibs.
- Masks required while inside Base Lodge
- We will award prizes each week in lieu of a potluck party
- Mandatory staggered start; at least 1 min apart
- Do not congregate at the starting line
- No online registration fees
- (8) weeks of timed age-graded results, posted online weekly
- FREE all day skiing every Tuesday
- FREE use of rental gear every Tuesday for any new Nordic Meister! excluding snowshoes and fatbikes.
- Eligibility for over $5,000 in weekly prizes (given for both performance and participation)
- Friendly competition and camaraderie, while enjoying some of the most scenic Nordic ski terrain in New England
- All Nordic Meisters welcome to Fatbike or Snowshoe race from 1:00-5:30pm!
Cost between $109 (adult non passholder) and $44 (junior passholder)
For more information go to GREATGLENTRAILS.COM