Fire At Conway Village Home

by Christian Mower on February 20, 2018

A house fire broke out on Main Street in the Conway Village Tuesday afternoon. ~ Photo Courtesy of Lynn Parkhurst on Facebook.


CONWAY, NH – There was a house fire in Conway this afternoon. At around 1pm a call went out for a reported house fire located near 44 Main Street in Conway way across from Stan’s Automotive and behind Gayle Baker’s Valley Travel.

According to scanner reports one person and a dog had to be rescued from the home and were then transported to the hospital and a veterinarian.

Authorities closed route 16 in the Conway village for over an hour as crews battled the 2 alarm blaze.

No information as to a possible cause of the blaze or the injured party by news time.